Tuesday, July 22, 2014

How Motorola Connect makes owning a Moto X just that much sweeter

I love my Moto X for a variety of reasons.

  • It fits perfectly in my hands.
  • I designed it myself through MotoMaker.
  • Motorola Assist makes my phone smarter than most.
  • The battery life is crazy long. (I have yet to get less than 12 hours on any given day.)

One important reason I love my Moto X is the enhanced experience I get with Motorola Connect. This is a Chrome extension that allows me to:

  1. Send and receive text messages just like I would on my phone.
  2. View recent calls.
  3. Quickly view battery life and cellular signal strength.

My hands never have to leave my keyboard! That means I can stay focus on being productive.

I know you can accomplish similar functionality with AirDroid or Pushbullet. But I prefer the interface of Motorola Connect over Pushbullet. And I use AirDroid for reasons well beyond text messages.

Sometimes simplicity and focus is what makes an extension even that more attractive, useful, and relevant.

Are you a Moto X user? Do you use Motorola Connect? What's been your experience?

Image Credit: http://goo.gl/tLMk3H