If you're not familiar with the Chrome App Launcher, it might be just what you're looking for.
Introducing the Chrome App Launcher
This, essentially, gives Mac users a Chromebook-like experience. The App Launcher appears in your menu bar. As you add Chrome apps, you can quickly locate them through the Launcher. If the app is a Packaged App, then you will also be able to find it using the native Mac LaunchPad feature.
How to Download the Chrome App Launcher
- Visit the Chrome Web Store.
- Click on "For Your Desktop" in the left-hand column.
- Add one app from this section.
- Look for the Chrome App Launcher icon in your Doc.
How You Benefit from Adding This Feature
- Everything syncs across Chrome on all your devices.
- You only have to add the Chrome App once. As you add or delete Chrome Apps on one device, they appear everywhere.
- All App updates are automatic and function in the background. They just work!
Have you tried the Chrome App Launcher? Is this helpful to you in your normal workflows?